Welcome to the agent resource center. Here you can find forms, newsletters, and other documents related to the Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Agent Update, Dec. 17, 2018
- Agent Update, Dec. 15, 2018
- Agent Update, Nov. 15, 2018
- Agent Update, Nov. 8, 2018
- Agent Update, Nov. 7, 2018
- Agent Update, Nov. 1, 2018
- Agent Update, Oct. 26, 2018
- Agent Update, Oct. 23, 2018
- Agent Update, Oct. 15, 2018
- Agent Update, Aug. 22, 2018
- Agent Update, May 8, 2018
- Agent Update, April 27, 2018
- Agent Update, Jan. 3, 2018
2019 materials (additional non-English versions coming soon):
Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
The Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) allows small businesses to offer qualified health plans (QHPs) to their employees and potentially claim tax credits. As Oregon currently does not have an automated SHOP, small employers may purchase certified SHOP qualified health plans directly from the carrier. Upon request, the marketplace will determine whether the small employer meets the requirements to participate in the SHOP program and potentially be eligible for the IRS small business tax credit. For information, see the documents below.
Contact email@example.com with questions or to request more materials or resources.
Join the mailing list.
COFA Premium Assistance Program
The Compact of Free Association (COFA) Premium Assistance Program provides free health insurance for low-income citizens of the Republic of Marshall Islands, the Federated State of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau who live in Oregon under the compact. Please visit COFA for additional information on the program.
The Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) program has volunteer trainings that may benefit agents. Go to the in-person volunteer training page for information.