The Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace empowers Oregonians to improve their lives through local support, education, and access to affordable, high-quality health coverage.
What we do
- Administer Oregon’s Health Insurance Marketplace, the state-level counterpart to HealthCare.gov.
- Work with insurance companies, agents, community partners, health care providers and other stakeholders to help people get the coverage that is right for them and their families.
- Connect people to free, local enrollment assistance.
- Raise awareness among consumers about health insurance options available in Oregon.
Oversee the health plans sold to Oregonians on HealthCare.gov.
What we can do for you
- Answer your questions about how to get coverage and help paying for it.
- Advocate for you with our federal partners at HealthCare.gov if your enrollment hits a snag.
- Direct you to an insurance agent or community group that can guide you, step-by-step, through the application for financial assistance and the enrollment process.
- Hold a free "Oregon Health Insurance Basics" workshop in your community.