Oregon SHIBA offers presentations to groups that work with people who are eligible for Medicare. This includes retirees who want help with Medicare choices. Organizations that have found our presentations helpful include the following:
- Hospital and clinics
- School districts
- County health departments
- State agencies
- Chambers of commerce
- Human resource and payroll professionals
- Senior and retiree groups
- Oregon Health Plan/Marketplace community partner organizations
- Other volunteer organizations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2020 in-person meetings, presentations, and trainings have been canceled. Virtual options are still available as follows.
Learn the A, B, C, and D’s of Medicare. Find out when and how to enroll and gain an understanding of costs. Get information on where Medicare recipients in your community can go for help.
Hosted by the SHIBA state office:
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.