Did you get a letter asking you to renew your OHP?
If so, you have four ways to renew:
- Renew online using the Oregon Eligibility (ONE) Applicant Portal
- Fill out and return the renewal form we mailed to you
- Call OHP Customer Service
- Get help from a local certified community partner
Before you get started, read the renewal guide.
You can renew your OHP coverage online using the Oregon Eligibility (ONE) Applicant Portal. The online Applicant Portal supports these browsers. If you don’t know your browser version, click your browser’s Help menu, then click “About.”
- Windows (PC) – Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 39.0 and 43.0, and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0.
- Macintosh – Firefox 39.0 and 43.0, and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0. Safari is not supported.
Need help? Learn how to:
You can also watch a 5-minute overview of the Applicant Portal.
Questions? Read our frequently asked questions (English) (Spanish).
Mail or fax completed forms
Fill out and return the forms that we mailed with your renewal letter. If you cannot find your renewal forms, call OHP Customer Service and ask that they be resent to you. It is not recommended to complete a new full application.
Before you send it to us, make sure all necessary pages are filled out and SIGN it before sending it to:
OHP Customer Service
P.O. Box 14015
Salem, OR 97309-5032
Call OHP Customer Service
You can call 1-800-699-9075 (toll-free) to renew over the phone. You can call Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wait times may be long.
Find a local community partner
They are available to help you, for free, with the renewal process. Find a community partner in your area now.
If you don’t qualify for OHP, you may still be able to get coverage
If you are not found eligible for OHP, the Oregon Health Authority will notify you by mail. Your information will be referred to the Health Insurance Marketplace, which is located online at HealthCare.gov. You can go to Healthcare.gov to create an account and find out if you qualify for private health insurance and financial help to lower the cost of coverage.